Flight Training Information
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
Pilot Training Program
- Private Pilot
- F.A.A. Requirements Program Costs
10 hours of solo flight experience $495.00 X 10 = $ 4,950
25 Hours Ground Instruction $50.00 X 25 = $1,250
Aircraft Rental for Exam $495.00 X 3 = $ 1,485
* student materials to include all materials required for written, and practical exam preparation. Additional desired items such as headset & pilot supply's, and other items may be purchased by the student, but not required.
- Select the desired date and time for training.
- Fill in required form information.
- Credit card info is collected to secure your flight. No charges will be made until your flight is completed, and will be billed according to Hobbs time used on the aircraft at the hourly rate of $495.00
- You will be contacted by a Fly Tulsa flight instructor to confirm availability.